Friday 15 August 2008

In the begining

G'day,
So the first thing you will notice, is that I'm not destined for journalism or writing. I don't have catchy headlines and I'm not a brilliant writer. I decided to make this blog because I was taking up way to much space commenting on the blogs of my peers.
This blog will contain articles about political and social issues concerning sexuality and gender. There is likely to be a strong emphasise on issues relevant to queer students as I myself am a year 12 student currently in the process of getting a queer action group happening at school and have been involved in the National Union of Students (NUS) Queer Collaborations conference.
I welcome comments from any one who chooses to give them, however this is a safe space. Not just for queers but for everybody. Homophobia, transphobia, sexism, racism or any other form of discrimination will not be tolerated.
You don't have to be queer to be interested in/concerned about equal rights, sexual diversity and queer issues.

No comments: